Zonar MIPS is equipped with MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact resistance) to further enhance safety of the durable Inmold polycarbonate shell. One of the toughest challenges a cyclist can face is the wind. Another one is heat. A cycling race can play out in various shapes and scenarios. As a cyclist you need to stay sharp and adaptable at all times, so does your equipment. Zonar is a lightweight helmet with multi purpose design, re-defining aerodynamics.
The special shape and adjustable cover either reduces drag when closed or increases airflow by exposing the integrated ventilation chanels. Our innovative Bliz AirFlow Vent Technology reduces air resistance when needed, and gives the wearer a nice breeze, creating a perfect climate and keeping your head cool even in hot races.
Sizes S: 50-54cm M: 54-58cm L: 58-61cm
1 . Adjustable ventilation with a movable slider
2. Airflow Ventilation System™ B l i z ’s Airflow Ventilation System was
developed using low and high-speed fluid dynamics studies to
deliver ideal airflow rates that vary within and around the helmet
at every speed. The result is a helmet that delivers pleasant and
effective ventilation for increased comfort and safety.
3. Reflective logo and details
4. Inmould construction, PC shell with EPS Core
5. Adjustable strap for perfect fit and increased comfort.
6. 2-way size adjustment retention system to adjust the size and position
up & down.
7. Sunglass dock allows you to quickly and securely stow your sunglasses
on your helmet.
8. • Lightweight